rosebud barefoot caravan
luxury caravan hand built by barefoot with a fitted kitchen and bathroom
We are delighted to have taken delivery of Rosebud at Greenacres, a beautifully designed luxury caravan hand built by Barefoot Caravans.
The interior is compact, but there’s more than enough space for two. She has a full hot air heating system and hot water supply, a fitted kitchen including fridge/freezer, and a shower/toilet. There’s also a full-sized double bed, which converts into a a comfortable seating area and dining table. There’s a radio, but no TV or DVD player (so if you want to watch your favourite film, bring your laptop with you). For a romantic holiday, it’s perfect. If you’re interested in staying in Rosebud for a holiday or short break (or are thinking of buying a Barefoot caravan and want to try before you buy).
- A fully equipped kitchen area including 2 ring gas hob, sink and fridge with freezer
- Cooking utensils (including pans and so on), and a cafetiere
- Crockery and cutlery, glassware, salt and pepper, tea and coffee, and olive oil
- Full heating and hot water system
- Bathroom with shower, wash basin and toilet
- Plenty of charging points for any electrical devices and a USB port
- Luxurious seating which converts to a 6ft x 6ft double bed
- Wardrobe, cupboards and lots of cubby holes
- Roberts Revival Mini DAB Radio (no wifi or TV though)
our barefoot story
We’ve been camping in our lovely bell tent for years, but we have always wanted to explore Scotland (and especially the Highlands).
What could be better than waking up next to a Scottish loch? The only thing stopping us was, frankly, the bathroom issue (as well as the midges and the weather). We had never even thought of a caravan – then we happened across Barefoot Caravans, and fell in love with them.
So will you!